Sunday, May 12, 2013

They call me "Mommy"...


Boo... beautiful, opinionated, and so very smart... I am so thankful that you made me "Mommy".


Goober... always nurturing and sensitive from the start, you were BORN to be a big brother, even if you had to wait and pray for 12 years before it finally happened.


                                        
Nik Nak... truly a miracle baby.  After 8 years of praying for a baby and 2 miscarriages, you were and still are cherished beyond words.



Sweet Girl... My biggest mommy challenge... but I have a feeling some day I will look back and know that it was you that taught me the most about the Father's love for His children.


Flash.... the most generous and resourceful human being I have ever known, and sometimes I can't believe how blessed I am that I get to be your mom.  




Bubba Joe... The boy God promised to us 10 years before you were born.  The biggest and best surprise of our lives, I truly cannot imagine our family without you... the stinking cuteness is too yummy for words.  "I love you and I like you".